Thursday, April 30, 2009

November 2008 - First half and Anais' 3rd BDAY!

Okay... so I am only now - sadly - getting this thing updated. I am going to pick up where I left off and update everyone on how we've been doing since last November. It was a big month for us, as was December, so I will probably have to break everything down into a couple parts. November started war week and Field Training for Francois as he was finishing up the last bit of his training. To demonstrate their "brotherhood", the guys all grew mustaches - which I affectionately called "woman repellers". Take a look and judge for yourself...
Next up in November was Anaïs' 3rd Birthday Party! Can you believe it? 3! She wanted a Tinkerbell theme so we went with it and decorated everything with fairies (the 6 boys in attendance LOVED it I am sure!). Her cake was a Tinkerbell Cupcake Cake - easier to disassemble - and she loved licking the frosting off each cupcake. She enjoyed her presents and got in a call to Aunt Sasa before we got starting unwrapping. Giselle, as usual, was in a happy frame of mind for the party and -finally - after we tired both of the girls out, they went down for naps and the boys (and maybe even me) played Rock Band for the better part of the afternoon.

No comments: