Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our New Home - and enjoying it!

So I was started to worry about my own mental health when I would wake up to this type of weather day after day... gloomy weather is called that for a reason. People become gloomy. It is hard to be chipper when you actually feel like the sky is pressing down on you. But rest assured - I am told - the summers here are a dream. I hope they are right. Because all I am dreaming about right now is the 70 degree weather happening in Plano...
So this is our home - well - not the whole thing! We live at 2696 Erwin Ave in Dupont WA 98327. That is the left third of the picture below. Our door is actually not the one you see - it is really on the side of the building. But those pretty bay windows are ours! And we really do like it!

I took a couple pictures of the inside as it is currently. I like the floorplan because there is a lot of open space for the girls to play - and the kitchen has lots of cabinets and counter space. Good all around.

I found three pictures of my three favorite people, and I feel compelled to share them. I love this one of Francois - his eyes are so pretty -and kind. One of my favorite things about him.

This picture of Giselle I just adore. She always sits this way - with her feet crossed. It makes me melt.

And Anaïs - our little queen. I know all parents are biased - but I think she is just so beautiful.

No comments: